Friday 3 October 2014

Cameo-A Book Review||❤

Title: Cameo
Author: Tanille Edwards
Genre: YA thriller / romance 
New Pop R & B Song "Baby Comeback to Me" by Tanille are included. 
Email us Music@Tanille.com for your songs. Cameo by Tanille is your next sinful beach read. Be 17 again! This page turning who done it is packed with mystery, drama, and steam. Nia is a high school beauty who discovers she's being stalked by someone in a secret underground society. Everyone is suspect. The pressure is mounting and problems are stacking up. Who is behind all of this? Which one of her friends is connected with this secret society? And why?

My Thoughts?
I have mixed feelings about this book. It instantly drew me in with the secret society and the high school setting. It was fast paced like it was meant to be as a thriller and I did enjoy it quite a bit. Nia, the main character, was a mix of Serena Van Der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf to me and I loved her quirky character and her cool mindset.
This book I would recommend as one of those short reads you would read and enjoy on a train ride or a break time or even on a short plane ride. I think it would be aimed more at the people who are looking for drama and romance like one of those dramatic Pretty Little Liars types of shows. Although Gossip Girl is my weak spot, this wasn't really my cup of tea personally because thriller/romance is my genre 'phase'. I am still trying to pry myself away from dystopia and be open to different types of books but I would seriously recommend it to people who like dramatic mystery books. I would love to read more of Tanille Edwards books and make sure when you buy your own to the free songs!

Author Bio

Tanille is the co-author and creator of the children's green book series "Jordan & Justine's Weekend 
Adventures." She is also the author of the new media young adult novels with music "Cameo by Tanille," 
The Undercover Starlet Journal is a title Tanille created to inspire young women and has extended 
Undercover Starlet into brand extensions that appear throughout her novels.
Tanille has been writing music and books since age 16. She earned an MBA at 21 and graduated magna 
Readers of her latest young adult romance novel “Broken by Tanille” get free music downloads of her 
new Pop R&B hits "All of Me," “Feel It,” “Baby Comeback to Me,” “It’s Not Okay,” and "What's a Girl to Do" all written, performed and co-produced by Tanille.

Links:

Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx





Share:

2 comments:

  1. Great review Naomi! I just escaped the Dytopian genre myself and currently landed on paranormal, lol.
    I'm a new follower btw! Yay! :D

    The Reading Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honest review Naomi! Happy reading! I like the way you see Nia. It is a new vision on her. xoxo Tanille

    ReplyDelete