Wednesday 1 October 2014

What I Have Learnt From Blogging||❤


Hi guys,
So today I felt a little bit different and I wanted to just share with you guys what I have learnt so far from blogging for a couple of months, Although I haven't learnt a lot and I'm still kind of new to this stuff I just want to share what I have experience.

  • A blog post does not take simply a day to write-When you leave yourself a day to write a post then is all seems sloppy. You start to feel under pressure and you always have your set times. Well, I did decide on this statement when I once attempted to write a book review in an hour without much though. Definitely not a good idea!
  • Always stay organised!-I must admit, I am not organised at all and am always finding ways to put off things. It has really taught me to stay organised and keep a list in my folder where I can tick of my posts and organise them better.
  • Do not be afraid to promote posts of social media-I am extremely guilty when it comes to this, I barely own much social media and I am just scared about it. I don't know why but it is just how I roll.
  • If you miss a post, it's not the end of the world-I have taken a break before and it doesn't stop the blog from functioning!
Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment