Saturday 18 April 2015

Creative Blogger Award||❤


Thank you to my beautiful friend Abbie @Afro Bee Beauty for nominating me for this! Thank you so much, love you!!

The Rules

  • Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all via their social media/blogs
  • Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
  • Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
  • Pass the rules on to them

My Facts
  1. I can play 4 instruments. My main ones are Violin and Voice which I spend most of my time doing and the ones I do not so seriously are the Piano and Guitar.
  2. When I was younger my best friend flushed my hat down the toilet, I found it hilarious but my mum didn't think otherwise.
  3. I have an obsession with butter. I will literally lather my toast in butter then spoon out some butter so I can dip my toast into it, I know it is sooo weird!
  4. I am obsessed with Netflix and so watch around 4 TV series at once. I will literally sit in my bed all day finishing a series and I will only leave for snacks an food.
  5. This blog is the longest blog I have updated regularly and used. I have had others years ago but I never bothered to use them, then my friend introduced me to booktube at first but I didn't want to do that specifically so I started a blog instead!
I don't like nominating specific people but I'm leaving this space open so feel free to do this tag and just comment below if you want to do it as I would love to hear about it!

Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx

Share:

3 comments:

  1. Cool tag, loved your answers! I'm really loving yout blog so far, I love the name too haha
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love your blog, and by the way even though I don't have netflix I am obsessed with numerous tv shows and do exactly the same as you! So you're not alone ahah

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/04/reader-problems-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you are still updating and continuing with it, so I hope you continue doing so! Oh, and I like the fact that you have played four musical instruments! That is quite a lot you known ^^

    ReplyDelete