Monday 16 February 2015

Wattpad Stories(#2)||❤


Hi guys,
As you might already know I am a Wattpad addict. I will literally sit there for hours looking at different stories. Although it may look like a place filled with Larry Fanfictions and Typical love stories, if you dig deep enough you will find really well written stories which deserve to be noticed. I also linked the stories (click on the titles) so you could check them out.


5:48
By Chloe Cheng
Sometimes all you need is a quirky little coffee shop to call home..

-----
I was so surprised that this book hasn't been published yet. At first I thought I was reading a proper book on my because it was so beautifully written. It was filled with so much emotion that I started crying when I finished the book. It wasn't cliché where they all had perfect lives, each character was as messed up as the next but somehow when they were together they were like a massive family. I aid definitely recommend this book for you to read on Wattpad because it is just fabulous!

~~~~
By xxBlagitxx


in·cog·ni·to
ˌinkägˈnētō,inˈkägniˌtō/
1. (of a person) having one's true identity concealed.
      "in order to observe you have to be incognito"

the story of a girl that falls for a boy hiding his true identity

---
 This is a light-hearted book which will definitely tickle your emotions. This is such a sweet book filled with loveable characters who are supportive, quite serious but hilarious at the same time. I think I have seen this type of concept around before but my word it is what you call an amazing book which will definitely have you smiling from ear to ear!
Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx

Share:

2 comments:

  1. I don't browse wattpad often but I love finding new stories, so what a great post! :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ebook-sale-interview-with-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 5:48 sounds incredible! I'm all about the contemporaries lately, and you had me at quirky coffee shop. It reminds me a little of Friends, all sharing their lives and the central point being the cafe. It sounds amazing. I have a Wattpad account, but haven't read anything on there as yet. THIS shall be my first.

    Thanks for sharing Naomi <3

    ReplyDelete