Sunday 16 August 2015

Zoey's Favourite Book Bloggers-SBPT||❤

Here today is Zoey from Uncreatively Zoey, talking about her favourite book blogs!Before we get started, sorry for the messiness of my blog at the moment as I am redesigning it, it looks horrible but good things are coming!

I read a lot of blogs. But my priority obviously goes to returning comments for those who have visited my blog, so it's hard to also regularly visit a bunch of others. There are, however, some blogs that I try to read every week without fail. 

I don't think I even need to explain this one. Cait's photographs are gorgeous and she's basically the funniest person on the planet. (Do I ever stop talking about Cait?)

It Starts At Midnight
I love Shannon's discussions! I love the humor that she spins into all her posts. I love Shannon. 

Again - love the discussions! And there are plenty of people contributing to Deadly Darlings, so you've always got a great variety of posts and personalities.

Sometimes Faye reviews books/discusses things through comic and IT'S THE COOLEST THING EVER. All the other posts on The Social Potato are pretty dang cool, too. 

Christina is just so great at discussing things, whether in reviews or other posts.
Amanda posts on all sorts of different topics! She's moved away from strictly book blogging, and I find each of her posts so interesting!
There are, of course, TONS of other blogs that I read quite often and love. Tons of blogs I haven't yet discovered. These are just ones that really stick out in my mind right now! 



Thank you Zoey for sharing your favourite blogs!
Zoey is an undergrad trying to study Zoology but really still holding out hope to end up in an editor’s office. Her favorite things include cats, coffee, and books piled so high they’re about to topple over. Please send her pictures of your cats.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Love the bloggers you posted about Zoey! Lovely post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered a few bloggers here. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete