Monday 1 September 2014

My Crazy Life||❤

Hi Guys
I just want to warn you guys that this week my blog might be a bit hectic. Mainly because school is starting this week and moving up a year means a whole load of workload.  I have to be way more organised than I already am which is kind of tough for a person who ends up doing homework on a Monday morning, yep that is what I do. Anyway, school means an excuse to read like 3 books at once. Plus I can get access to books which I can't find or am not bothered to find in Waterstones in the library (I have a phobia of public libraries they just scare me!). I think I am going to ditch my blog on Mondays because;
 A) My violin lessons are often after school on these days. Carrying a pe kit, instrument and a whole lot of books puts me in a bad mood when I get home so I will be moving it to Tuesday to do TBR piles and book reviews on Fridays and Saturdays. I will be posting quite late and my posts might become a bit messy because I will write them up all in advance so all I have to do it press the publish button.  B)It is Monday, the worst day of the week for me!
I would love it if you guys would point out my typos and stuff so I can correct them right away and not look silly. I'm doing Art as one of my main subjects and homework/workload we are going to be given is going to hard and would have to be detailed. So basically my weekends will be spent trying to scrape through maths, yawning through science work (I despise that subject so much), slaving over music I forgot to learn, flicking through a history textbook and laying in bed exhausted! That is school life people for such a lazy person like me. I am also doing music more this year which is flicking through music theory books, I have 2 ABRSM examinations in December which will take from now till then for me to squeeze in extra practice. I have never had issues of falling behind in class but doing my blog and school work will be tricky. It is a challenge I am willing to face! Hello to stopping off at Starbucks/Costa every morning before school for some coffee to boost myself to the end of the day and multiple cups of tea and biscuits. Not that I have problems with the odd Hobnob.

Basically this is what I want to do!!

Me at the table eating breakfast;

And myself all the time;

Also, my posts will be later than usual and will be more into the evening than my ususal lunchtime posts.
See you guys on Wednesday when I offically begin this dreaded school year!!

Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment