Sunday 10 August 2014

Lana Del Rey-Style Steal||Fashion❤

Hi Guys,
This post might be a surprise for you guys, right? Well I have decided that having seperate blogs for all my interests is just too complicated to keep them both active. I have decided just to mash everything into one blog. The timetable for it will be books on Monday and Wednesdays, and other things on Fridays and maybe even Sundays if I have time.

So today will be a bit of a style steal where I will show you guys pictures of Lana Del Rey on a normal day and give you guys affordable clothing which you can wear and buy in your daily life!



So as you can see Lana (Elizabeth Woolridge Grant) wears casual clothing yet looks classy at the same time. So I found some clothing from different shops and made a polyvore set on it. Also I will link all of the clothing afterwards so you can check it out yourself.

Lana Del Rey Style Steal by unicornslvrainbows featuring Topshop

Vero Moda sleeveless shirt
£19.95 - veromoda.com

Topshop white t shirt
£12-topshop.com

Topshop shoes
$27 - topshop.com

River Island shoulder bag
£30- riverisland.com

River Island shoulder bag
£35 - riverisland.com

River Island chain necklace
£12 - riverisland.com

Lace Peplum Top
£20 - next.co.uk (linked as a lace peplum top because that is what the jeans are paired with on the website)

Skinny Fit Jeans
£20 - next.co.uk

Notch Lapel Double Welt Pockets Jacket M&S
£39.50- marksandspencer.com



So I hope you guys like this post today! I didn't involve the shoes for the second outfit because I couldn't find the right shoes which were the closest to the picture. I would advise you to just pop into primark, where they have loads of shoes, and but yourself a pair for around £5 but primark doesn't have an online store so you would have to take a trip outside.
Naomi...xxx
(If you want me to explain more about the changes just comment something to do with it.)
Share:
Location: London, UK

0 comments:

Post a Comment