Monday 25 August 2014

Liebster Award||❤



So I was nominated by Anna @Enchanted By YA (Check her out!) and I was very excited about it. It was the first time my blog had been nominated an I never thought that with such a small blog I would even be asked to do this so I am very thankful. I found out a bit more about it and I'm just saying what I remember from the top of my head. So it is an award for upcoming bloggers and is sent around to different blogs. Once someone has nominated you and you have accept it and answered the question you then nominate other upcoming blogs and so on. It is like an ongoing thing. After all the nominating and stuff then the award is yours to keep.

The award also has some rules (That you complete after accepting it) I got these from Anna's blog.
1) Link and thank the blogger who nominated you
2)Answer the 11 questions they asked
3) Pick eleven other bloggers with no more that 200 followers to nominate.
4) Ask them 11 question and let the know you nominated them by commenting on their blog.

1) Why did you start blogging?
I was bored and wanted to share my love of books with the internet.
2) What's your favourite experience related to blogging so far?
Recieving this award! Also getting to know different bloggers and taking part in weekly events
3) What is/are your favourite book blog(s)? 
I absolutely love Happy Indulgence Books, they have brilliant reviews.
4) What's your favourite book(s) so far this year?
I love the book Rebel Angels, it is a mix of historical fiction and fantasy.
5) What's your favourite book/series OF ALL TIME?
6) If you were shipwrecked on a desert island which 1 series would you want with you?
The Georgia Nicolson Series, at least I would be able to have a laugh.
7) Any book turn-offs?
When dystopia books are compared to the hungers games, no. Just no.
8) What do you eat while blogging/reading?
Biscuit, I do love a good old custard cream.
9) If you lived in a book and could have the love interest for yourself with the female protagonist out the way, what book and who would you choose?
The Hunger Games, Peeta is just so cute and heart warming.
10) Is there a character you love to hate in a book?
Draco Malfoy, I was alway buzzing whenever he came in.
11) Do you read books more than once?
Yes I have to read a book at least twice to see if I really like it or to understand parts which left dazed more.


I don't have 11 blogs to nominate so I will only do a few:

Question Time!!
1) How long have you been blogging for?
2)What is the worst book you have come across?
3)What do you look for in a book before you buy it?
4)Where do you blog from? e.g. your bed or your desk.
5)Which genre do you secretly like? 
6)Do you prefer e-books or paperbacks?
7)What do you enjoy most about blogging?
8)Which books/series are you excited about being released this year?
9)If you could only read one genre of books for your whole life, what would it be?
10)Who is your all time favourite author?
11)Who are your favourite bloggers? (any type of blogger)

Hope that you guys can answer and participate! Thank you once again Anna and go and check out the blogs I nominated.

Keep Reading,
Naomi...xxx

Share:

2 comments:

  1. "I was bored and wanted to share my love of books with the internet." Probably the best reason anyone ever wanted to make a book blog. XD I agree with you - I absolutely HATE it when books are compared to The Hunger Games, or any other book for the matter. It just makes me want to compare them while picking out the differences and flaws. Yay for Draco Malfoy!

    Thanks for nominating me. :D I'll try to post this soon.

    Naban @ The Literary Oracle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I know. Hope to see your post soon!

      Delete