Wednesday 13 August 2014

Waiting On Wednesday||❤

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I can't wait to be published is.......
Girl Online 
by Zoe Sugg.
Publication Date: November 25th 

22510983

From Goodreads:

I had no idea GirlOnline would take off the way it has - I can't believe I now have 5432 followers, thanks so much! - and the thought of opening up to you all about this is terrifying, but here goes...

Penny has a secret.

Under the alias GirlOnline, she blogs about school dramas, boys, her mad, whirlwind family - and the panic attacks she's suffered from lately. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets the gorgeous, guitar-strumming Noah. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.

But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.

Why I'm Waiting This Wednesday?
Well, I have been a big fan of Zoe's blog for over two years (I think the end of 2011) and it was amazing and I loved how she wrote each post. I just want to see if she can really excite me with the book. Although the description sounds very cliché I still want to get my hands on the book and see if it is really worth my money. 



Share:

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! This sounds really interesting and definitely a book that I would enjoy. I like that the MC is a blogger, albeit a different kind of blogger! :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of how awkward was when it started. I'm very intrigued!

    Our WoW @ Lazy Book Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so interesting! I'm definitely going to have to read it!

    My WoW: http://loveineverypage.weebly.com/new-adult-romance/waiting-on-wednesday-3-boarded-by-love-by-toni-aleo

    ReplyDelete