Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lip Balm Favourites||❤



Hello!
Today I will be reviewing one of my all time favourite lipbalms..... *drum roll* the Nivea Lip Butter. Oh my gosh I can not rave about these cute tins enough I mean it is moisturising, small and is at a brilliant price, only £2:50. People may find it a bit pricey but compared to the maybelline baby lips which claims to have 8 hours moisturisation, more like 8 minutes, is for £3 which is not worth the tiny tube they give you.
This creamy lipbalm is literally a god send! It last for 3-4 hours without drying out the lips, you only need one coat and it is soo affordable. You could just pop into your local superdrug or boots and it would be there do you.

Advantages
  • Super Creamy
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturising 
  • Compatible
  • Affordable
Disadvantages:
  • Finger Application- It might seem unhygienic to those who don't want to keep on dipping in grubby fingers then applying it straight to the lips.
Overall, this is the best lipbalm I have ever used. I have hit pan on this one and I'm still scraping at the last non-existent parts. I was deeply saddened when I walk into the local superdrug to find that it had sold out before hand. Oh well, luckily enough I picked up a Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm with Spf 15 which I am yet to do a review on.
Lots of Love,
Naomi...xxx 
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Really need to try this out and you're right about babylips kmt! Vaseline has always been bae but I might give this a go and see if it can win a place in my heart lol!
    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete