Saturday 23 August 2014

Products I Am Yet To Try&Exciting News||❤

Hello guys,
So I am yet again doing another beauty post because I am feeling like one at the moment and at the end of the post I will tell you what the exciting news it so look out for that part.

1.
These are the lipglosses I always find at superdrug but they never have the shades I would prefer. I always intend to buy them but never end up doing it, so, I really need to try it out seeing that Tanya Burr is one of my favourite youtubers and I feel bad for not even testing out her products months after they were released.

2.  
Image from fanpop.com



So these lipbalms are what everyone is talking about. People claim it to be super moisturising and easy to use. I am on the hunt for a better lipbalm because vaseline is just not doing me good at the moment. I ran out of my nivea lip butter in caramel cream but my local boots and superdrug didn't have them and I didn't have time to travel that far to collect lipbalm. This is only currently selling at selfridges for £5 which I find ridiculous for not much product in the sphere. I don't want to waste £5 and then find it rubbish but I am praying that Superdrug or Boots decide to include them in their stores. Plus I know if I end up in Selfridges I will just spend all my money on high-end products and forget about the lipbalm completely. (I just noticed how much I have used the word lipbalm!)
So this was actually quite a short beauty post but I just needed to leave room for my exciting news!!


The exciting news is.....
I have been nominated for a liebster award by Anna @Enchanted By YA!! I am so excited about this and was surprised when this popped up in my comments section. I will do a post on that on Sunday and I am so excited to fill it out and I honestly never expected it to happen. I want to thank Anna so much for doing this for me and seriously I can't explain in words how excited I am about this. Plus if you guys could write down in the comments below, if you want to, some YA books that I would be interested in. I haven't found my genre yet but I am currently addicted to WattPad sci-fi and fantasy books. They are just awesome!

Naomi...xxx


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment